ÜNLÜ & Co acts as the sell-side advisor to Elba Bant Sanayi A.Ş., Turkey’s leading company in the production of protective film, adhesive tape and stretch film products, in its sale of 100 shares to Mediterra Capital (“Mediterra”)
ÜNLÜ & Co Corporate Finance Managing Director İbrahim Romano stated: “We will continue to complete major M&A transactions and IPOs in the coming period.”
Turkey’s leading investment services and asset management group ÜNLÜ & Co acted as the sell-side advisor in the sale of Elba Bant Sanayi A.Ş. (“Elba Bant”), Turkey's leading company in the production of protective film, adhesive tape and stretch film products, to private equity fund Mediterra Capital (“Mediterra”). Elba Bant has successfully completed 2021 with a total turnover of TL 640 million. The transaction will be completed upon Competition Board approval and fulfillment of other conditions.
ÜNLÜ & Co Corporate Finance Department Managing Director İbrahim Romano stated: “The toll of global and regional tensions on financial markets notwithstanding, we have completed successfully Hitit’s public offering and advised on the sale of 60 shares of Dalaman Airport to Ferrovial. We continue to move ahead at a brisk pace in 2022, with Elba Bant transaction. We will continue to complete major M&A transactions and IPOs in the coming period.”
About ÜNLÜ & Co
Established in 1996, ÜNLÜ & Co Group has become Turkey’s leading merger and acquisition advisory firm with 123 successfull transactions and USD 18 billion total transaction value. The Company also ranks first in terms deals above USD 30 mn, with total number of concluded transactions, total number of cross-border transactions, and total number of private fund transactions since 2010. (Source: Mergermarket)
ÜNLÜ & Co Group ranks second among all financial institutions with a 22 market share (excluding privatizations) in capital market transactions through 2010-2022, involving initial public offerings, secondary public offerings, and accelerated book building; 32 transactions; and an aggregate transaction value of USD 3 billion. (Source: Bloomberg)
ÜNLÜ & Co Group has generated an aggregate volume in excess of TL 2.2 billion through 31 debt instrument issuances since 2013. (Source: Borsa İstanbul)
As one of Turkey’s leading non-performing loan management companies, İstanbul Varlık has TL 350 million in aggregate investments, and a portfolio with capital value of TL 4 billion.
ÜNLÜ & Co also offers personalized investment advisory services to qualified retail and institutional investors through DAHA Investment Advisory, which operates within its premises. Assets managed in the framework of DAHA operations amount to TL 7.7 billion as of February 2022. In the realm of Asset Management services, ÜNLÜ & Co is active with Fund and Portfolio Management, ÜNLÜ Alternative Assets, and Non-Performing Loan Management, with an employee headcount in excess of 280. Assets managed under Asset Management group amount to around TL 5.2 billion.
Headquartered in Istanbul and having a total employee count close to 500, ÜNLÜ & Co also has offices in İstanbul – Bağdat Street, Ankara and İzmir, along with subsidiaries in New York and London.
Our Major Awards
- BV Awards 2020 & 2021 -Turkey / Best Investment Research Team
- 12th & 13th M&A Atlas Awards- Global M&A Deal of the Year & Emerging Markets- Investment Bank of the Year
- “Most Admired Brokerage Firm-2021”- Capital Magazine 21th “Most Admired Companies in Business World” Research
- 6th TSPB Capital Markets Awards- Leader of Mergers and Acquisitions-2020
- Globee Business Excellence Awards- Learning Management Solution – Gold Award
- Stevie Awards for Great Employers 2021- Achievement in Learning Technology Implementation- Silver Stevie Award
- Bonds & Loans Turkey Awards- Local Currency Bond Deal of the Year
- ARC Awards 2021- Interior Design, Gold Prize / Traditional Annual Report, Silver Prize/
Chairman’s/ President’s Letter, Silver Prize
- EMEA Finance/ Europe Banking Awards 2020- Turkey’s Best Merger & Acquisition House Award
- Euromoney Awards for Excellence 2015- Best Merger & Acquisition House of the Year
- Euromoney Awards for Excellence 2016/ 2019- Turkey’s Best Investment Bank
- ACQ5 Global Awards 2020 -Turkey- Investment Bank of the Year
- 5th TSPB Capital Markets Awards- Leader of Mergers and Acquisitions & Social Impact Project (ÜNLÜ & Co Women Entrepreneurs Academy)
- Bonds & Loans 2020 – Project Finance Deal of the Year Nominee – Unifree Duty Free A.Ş. Third Airport Project / Structured Bond Deal of the Year Runner-Up – ÜNLÜ Menkul Hasat Asset Finance Fund / Tarfin Tarım A.Ş.
- Sardis Awards – Positive Social Impact – Social Gender Equality / ÜNLÜ & Co Women Entrepreneurs Academy / Silver Sardis
- ARC Awards 2020 – Photography, Gold Prize / Traditional Annual Report, Silver Prize / Chairman's/President's Letter, Silver Prize
- İstanbul Marketing Awards 2020 – Annual Report Design
Kaynak: (BHA) – Beyaz Haber Ajansı